The MMIW (Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women) is an epidemic surrounding Native Women in the United States and Canada. It is a cause to bring light to the question of why Native American Women are at a higher national rate to experience physical violence, sexual violence, and murder. It is an epidemic that has a lot of questions to be answered.
You can show your support with this neck & face mask by showing the world this is an epidemic that needs to be continually addressed.
This neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• When used as a face covering, it can help limit respiratory droplets
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank