The Tri-Eagle Feathers conception is originated from Native American traditions to symbolize trust, honor, wisdom, power, and freedom. To receive a eagle feather is a symbol of honor showing that you have proven acts of courage and bravery.
Eagles fly close to the heavens which give them such a connection to the Native peoples. Give the gift or show your Native pride to the world and the heavens with a Tri-Eagle Feathers tee!
Bella + Canvas 3001
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping