As a Native American my view behind this piece is not of suppression of Native Woman. But, of the emergence of all Native Women becoming stronger from the MMIW epidemic. The Red Hand symbol was applied during war times to show strength and courage. Show your support, strength, and courage with this visually speaking tee.
The feel is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering.
Bella + Canvas 3001 (Uni-Sex)
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|