As a Native American my view behind this piece is not of suppression of Native Woman. But, of the emergence of all Native Women becoming stronger from the MMIW epidemic. The Red Hand symbol was applied during war times to show strength and courage. Show your support, strength, and courage with this visually speaking face mask.
This mask will be the most comfortable mask you own with its 100% supersoft polyester microfiber. It also fits nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Soft enough to wear all day!
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|